Awana Advocates have a passion for children's/youth ministry and a desire to serve the local church!
Advocates are a critical part of our team. They are the hands and feet of the ministry. Advocates spend their time building relationships with partnered churches, supporting existing Awana ministries, training leaders and presenting to new potential partners. The right person will have a passion to reach kids with the gospel and be very relational.
|Church Care||Fundraising||Event Planning||Leadership Training|
Volunteer and Part-time Advocate Positions Available!
Do you have a passion to serve the local church and love the Awana Ministry?
We may have a role for you.
- passionate about building relationships and have strong communication skills
- familiar with Awana and/or have a passion for kids ministry
- able to drive and have access to a vehicle
- experienced and comfortable speaking in front of a group
- British Columbia (lower mainland)
- Manitoba (Winnipeg)
- Ontario (GTA, London serving SWO, Central Ontario/Barrie area, Eastern Ontario/Ottawa area)
- A specific need for Mandarin, Cantonese and Spanish speakers in GTA
- Quebec (Montreal, Eastern townships - fully bilingual)
How it Works
Advocates function within a region and report to a Regional Director. Most often our Advocates start by volunteering their time as they learn the role and the ministry, however, there are some part-time positions available for the right person. Advocates and all team members at Awana fundraise to support the ministry, their teams and national initiatives.
If you would like to know more about the Advocate Program and opportunities available in your area please fill out the form below or call 1-877-422-6292 ext. 5 to reach Eric Provost.