We are growing our team!
Do you have a passion to serve the local Church and love kids/youth ministry? We may have a role for you.
Awana is looking for a National Field Director to work with our National Team. The Field Director would be responsible for overseeing and directing the work of our Ministry Development Coordinators across the country. Ministry Development Coordinators are responsible for communication with our partnered churches, developing new church partnerships, leader training and support. Their work is about building strong relationships and healthy Awana ministries. The National Field Team Director will be responsible for the development, support and accountability of this team. The right person will have a passion to reach kids with the gospel, be highly relational and be able to manage projects with excellence. If you have a passion for serving, communicating, building teams and developing leaders, you should connect with us.
Here are a few things we will be looking for..
- Familiarity with Awana and/or a passion for kids/youth ministry
- Team development and leadership skills/experience
- Experience speaking in front of groups, conferences or training
- Project and event management and development
- Able to manage your own time and develop strategic plans for 15+ staff
- Develop budgets and manage annual funding targets
- Able to support fundraising goals and initiatives
- Willingness to travel throughout Canada
- Proficient with office software (mac/google/etc)
This position will play an important role in connecting the field team with our operations team. This person will plan and strategize with our National Team and report directly to our Executive Director. Our National office is located on the west side of London Ontario and office space will be available, however we are flexible on working location. Based on the person and their experience, we would offer the following...
- Benefits and Group RRSP 5% matching plan
- Cell phone and internet allowance
- 3 weeks vacation + 2 weeks set vacation over Christmas break
- Annual salary set within national salary band level 2
- Home office/in office flexibility
- All travel expenses covered
If you think you could be the next Field Team Director for Awana Canada, please contact Kerry Provost at email@example.com with a resume and/or brief explanation of why you think you are right for this type of role.
We look forward to hearing from you! God Bless.