Awana is a global, non-profit ministry committed to the belief that the greatest impact for Christ starts with kids who know, love and serve Him.
- Awana Clubs worldwide reach kids through energetic game activities, Bible-based teaching experiences and small group time with friends.
- Kids in Awana discover God’s love and their identity in Christ and become disciple-making disciples who reach out to their friends.
- Across the globe, Awana gives kids from every background and cultural setting a place to belong, build confidence and grow in faith.
- Awana establishes welcoming, supportive environments where kids learn how a personal relationship with Christ affects their everyday lives.
- Global partnerships empower Awana to engage church communities and enable them to make a difference in the lives of families.
“How do we help you?”
Awana equips church leaders and parents to reach and disciple kids who impact their generation with the gospel.
With more than 60 years of training leaders, Awana has proven resources and relevant training that offer spiritual experiences for kids and help them develop into vibrant leaders at home, church and in their community.
- Awana provides resources and expertise to your leaders.
- Awana equips leaders to modify training systems and resources to help leaders be effective in a variety of settings.
- Awana leaders willingly invest time and resources in ongoing training and education.
“Where do I start?”
Equipping YOU to reach kids with the gospel and discipling them for the long haul ...
... that’s what we do. But we know that looks different for every church and organization, so we’re ready and waiting to connect you with a team of experts who will ask questions, listen carefully, then craft custom solutions to meet your very specific ministry needs.
Contact our office or your local regional director to get started today!