Kids lives are forever transformed. Volunteers grow as leaders. Families become stronger and churches build community through active involvement in Awana. Our world needs the hope that only Christ gives. God is using Awana to raise up kids, parents and leaders devoted to knowing Scripture, loving Him and reaching others with the gospel.
Those who come to faith at an early age discover God’s purpose for their lives and hope for the future. Church leaders and parents have witnessed the profound impact Awana has had in reaching kids with the gospel and watching them grow as long-term disciples. That’s why so many have returned year after year, week after week, for more than three generations.
Awana offers a fun, proven approach for early evangelism and discipleship. Scripture-based programs and exciting games attract families, promote Bible literacy and help kids develop lifelong faith in Christ.
Awana middle school and high school ministries help students understand their destinies in Christ, enter adulthood with godly perspectives and share their faith as they serve others.
- Awana Clubs worldwide reach kids through energetic game activities, Bible-based teaching experiences and small group time with friends.
- Kids in Awana discover God’s love and their identity in Christ and become disciple-making disciples who reach out to their friends.
- Across the globe, Awana gives kids from every background and cultural setting a place to belong, build confidence and grow in faith.
- Awana establishes welcoming, supportive environments where kids learn how a personal relationship with Christ affects their everyday lives.
- Global partnerships empower Awana to engage church communities and enable them to make a difference in the lives of families.