A foundations curriculum
TruthSeekers is a four year curriculum that lays a strong biblical foundation through the chronological teaching of Scripture. It is flexible, adaptable, and affordable to any context.
What is TruthSeekers?
A funny thing happened while serving children around the world. We learned principles that could easily be applied to ministry in the U.S. and Canada. In our quest to continually develop world-class children's ministry curriculum, we realized we needed to import knowledge and ideas, rather than just exporting them.
- TruthSeekers is the result of those experiences and is based on some key principles:
- We cannot assume a baseline of “Christian” understanding exists for a child.
- We must be willing to teach the entire narrative of the Bible to completely introduce them to their God and his provision through Jesus Christ.
- Children are 90% the same and 10% different, so make the curriculum simple and adaptable for any context
- Children want to be loved by leaders, engaged in learning, and always love to have fun together
- Provide a big vision for leaders and equip them to serve well
- Focus training/equipping of leadership on the big vision of ministry to kids, and less on the “how”
Watch your kids “get it” as you lead them through the epic story of creation to the cross in the first two books in the series. See them grasp key scripture as they memorize verses together, building a strong foundation of faith. Your leaders will see the eternal value of their role and be passionate to serve.
We invite you to use TruthSeekers as a tool in your ministry, whether you use it as a stand alone or in conjunction with current children's programming. It functions well in unique places that you find kids because it's leader-led and group-paced.
- Chronological teaching of the Bible
- Gospel centered
- Easy to use and adapt to any context
- Comprehensive teaching / leader helps
- One year curriculum, can be used from 33-52 weeks
- Large group / Small group orientation
- One curriculum for elementary to middle school
- Perfect for small churches; Easily adaptable for large church
- Proven effective in over 13,000 churches and one million children worldwide
- Spanish / English versions available
- Free reproducible student handouts