LEAD Leadership training is coming to London, ON!
DATE: March 31st-April 1st 2017
TIMES: Friday 4pm to Saturday 5pm (Eastern Time)
LOCATION: YFC London, 254 Adelaide St South, London ON, N5Z 3L1
$75 Early-bird registration deadline: March 10, 2017
$85 Late-bird registration deadline: March 17, 2017
Registration includes Friday supper and Saturday lunch
LEAD is a leadership development experience where we are challenged together to be dynamic, Christ-centered leaders in our churches, families and communities. This is NOT teaching you how to run a club, but how to be a better leader in ministry! It is applicable for any church or ministry leader looking to develop or strengthen their leadership skills in children and youth ministry using a biblical model of leadership.
What you’ll learn:
- Five aspects of a healthy Christian leader
- Be challenged in your own spiritual development
- Practical ideas to ensure your ministry is centered on the gospel
- Clarify your personal calling and vision for your ministry
- Practice the art of influencing others
- Explore how character is the key to effective leadership
- Learn how to shepherd the hearts of those you lead
- Leave with practical ideas to build community with your team
LEAD: Equip is a multi-faceted experience with online and in-person components including a 20-day social media introduction to LEAD, a two-day live event, and an 18-day social media follow up to help you apply what you’ve and continue the experience at your church and home.
LEAD: Equip is the first of three LEAD experiences, the other two being LEAD: Connect and LEAD: Impact.